I want to track how well Lithium is working. I just don’t know if it’s worth the damage to my kidneys. I wish I knew how long it would take away from my life so I’d know if it’s worth it or not. If I don’t take it I may never be able to function normally. I have overcome a lot of issues. Could I overcome time management and maintain a routine?
- I have that old familiar back pain. I had forgotten about that until it kicked in. I didn’t really associate it with Lithium until now.
- I’m finding a routine a little better, but I’m still having manic moments. My manic mood doesn’t go up just the actions. I’m not feeling as excited like I’m about to find out something never discovered.
- I haven’t been following my daily schedule because I’ve been talking to old friends. My friend Donna’s husband died last year right after Christmas. It’s so sad they were the perfect couple. They really loved each other she can’t believe it. I can’t believe it! I have to schedule in some social time. I hadn’t talked to her in two years I feel like I wasn’t much of a friend to her because I let us get out of touch. Something had been nagging me to call her for the past few months.
- It hasn’t affected my assertiveness or my confidence.
- It does seem to help me write more.
- I haven’t been feeling like research but that could be a mood thing.