I think I talked waaay too much. I’m a little manic and seeing someone I used to know shot me right into orbit. Yay…haven’t talked to him since fourth grade…oh well, could be worse right?
I don’t see people I used to know very often.
There are some good things happening in my life:
Lithium is hitting home YAY!!
- Time management is going smooth!
- I’ve been controlling my mania very well. I might stay up late tonite, though. But bedtime and wake up time are pretty close to the same every day and night.
- I have established some new assertiveness boundaries. My neighbor’s stole right out of my refrigerator! I couldn’t believe it!! I had to look and look again and look around. Yes, they really did steal my juice. It was an inconvenience and now I know I can’t trust them! At first, I felt so betrayed I was going to end the friendship but is juice concentrate worth a friendship. So I am NEVER going to say, “Help yourself” again! From now on I will go into my storage containers. I also may answer the door less (is that a copout?).
- I’ve enjoyed researching self-awareness and self-motivation this week. Self-motivation is a gift I am so glad I have! I want to capture just the right words and blog about what I’ve learned in these two areas. I like seeing what other people have to say about their own self-awareness and compare them to me.
- My house is spotless. I’ve been cleaning a little every day and it’s really working. Phew! That’s always a relief.
What I need to improve and what strategy I will use:
- I need to blog more. I’ll put it on my daily planner twice a day.
- Facebook has twice a day. I don’t need to improve this too much, but I just wanted to throw it in there. Facebook is my Support Group!!
- Stumbleupon/Twitter once a day for at least an hour. This one I fight with because it conflicts with my research so I’ll have to make a mental note to follow my daily plan closer.
- I really need to work on moving away from research, but sometimes I get on something and don’t want to stop for Stumbleupon.
I’m glad to see the good outweighs the areas I need to work on.