I have been nominated for the Liebster Award.
I have to answer ten questions and ask ten questions.
Here are the ten questions I have to answer:
How would (someone) describe your blogging style?
I hope they would find it open and honest. I want to make people feel like it’s okay to be yourself.
What do you do when you’re not working on your blog?
I like to research different topics. Right now I’m learning about investments. It’s never too soon to plan your future.
If you could live anywhere were would it be?
I would research climates and find one where it was about 70° all year long.
What is your favorite thing about your career?
The freedom and I can do it from home.
What is your proudest accomplishment?
I am bipolar. Since I have found this out I took a good look at myself. I have improved and overcome in so many areas. I have a profound inner peace. I have established a strong foundation built on the confidence I’ve gotten from my success’s.
What makes you laugh the most?
I like good come backs. When I kid around with someone and they have something original to say…well anything original that makes me see another viewpoint makes me laugh. I love originality and wit.
What motivates you to work hard?
I have a relaxed attitude about work. I used to be a work 16 hours a day I was so burned out. I now focus on balance and take one project at a time. I have diversified my schedule so that I get more done in more areas.
What is the best gift you’ve ever been given?
Life skills. So many people have given me insight and understanding in so many ways I can honestly say I’m on the path to wholeness.
Aside from necessities what’s the one thing you can’t live without?
The internet. I’m addicted!
If you could share a meal with any four individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
My sister Leigh Anne because she died and I miss her. My kids because I moved out of state and don’t get to see them.
My ten questions are:
1. What makes you a good friend to have?
2. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
3. What strategies do you use for success?
4. What process do you use to resolve issues within yourself?
5. Where in your life have you seen the most growth?
6. What part of your character do you value most?
7. What is your legacy…what good will you leave behind?
8. Do you have a positive or negative outlook? Why?
9. What nonprofit organizations do you support? Why?
10. How do you handle controversial issues?